Home Quilt Chat Support Workshops Springtime in the garden, Doodles for Dollars Videos

My Account

Quilt Chat

Welcome to the school's Quilt Chat!

Springtime in the garden, Doodles for Dollars Videos

Springtime in the garden, Doodles for Dollars Videos

Hi, I am having trouble viewing Linda Taylors video, Springtime in the Garden and, Doodle for Dollars.  When I click on Linda's Springtime in the Garden icon, it goes to Alice's video Springtime in the Garden instead.  When I click on Linda's Doddles for Dollars icon, it show an error message.  I have been having problems with this site for sometime now and I don't know what is wrong, can you please help me get this resolved so I can watch these video's and workshops?  Thanks you for your help, please let me know when I can try to watch these video's again.  Is there a contact phone number for someone to talk to if needed, if so could you please send me the number.  Tammy Altic

Tammy Altic
useravatar
4 Posts
User info in posts
Administrator has disabled public posting

Re: Springtime in the garden, Doodles for Dollars Videos

Hello Tammy,
We are amidst changing videos servers. We appreciate you pointing out this issue. I have added links to the header of the Springtime in the garden workshop to get to Linda's section. Here is also a link to both that section and Linda's doodles. I have tested both and things seem good now. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Springtime
Doodles

-Todd Fletcher
Site Administrator

Todd Fletcher
QuiltGeek
Site Admin
useravatar
58 Posts
User info in posts
Administrator has disabled public posting

Board Info